top of page

WealthWise Community Forum

Public·36 members

I wish to extend my appreciation to our team at Zambezi Capital, Inc. for putting together an initiative pioneered in March from 18-24 during the 2024 Financial Literacy Week, WealthWise 101—is an online literacy program focused on improving the awareness of Financial Markets in Zambia. These short , accessible and safe paced courses in the program are designed to empower anyone to becoming a savvy investor, aligning with our shared goal towards the realization of the Capital Markets Master Plan.

I just completed the first course in the program alongside 20+ program participants and engaged stakeholders such as Lusaka Securities Exchange Plc , Securities and Exchange Commission (Zambia), Financial Insight Zambia just to name a few, who have provided invaluable feedback during the past couple of weeks.

Along these lines, there is more to come. Because we know that having accessible knowledge including tools is necessary to helping people convert their financial knowledge into actually using it and meeting their objectives, we should soon be making the tools (QuickCache) we are building available to you. But for now our hope is to provide a wealth of knowledge and skills in Financial Markets through various literacy program topics. We aim to launch atleast one course annually, guided by your suggestions, feedback, and insights shared with us at:

https://lnkd.in/d_U8jyTX

In this regard, I'm thrilled to invite you to empower yourself and those around you with the knowledge needed to navigate our financial markets. Whether you're starting your investment journey or looking to refresh your financial markets knowledge, our current course offers valuable insights and practical knowledge.

May the certification and badge you'll earn as-well, serve as a testament of your literacy efforts and financial success.

Enroll now : https://lnkd.in/d_U8jyTX

#FinancialLiteracy #ZambeziCapital

#InvestSmart #WealthWise101

About

Welcome to the group! Connect with other members, get updates and share media.

Members

bottom of page